Followers

Friday, October 31, 2014

Continued Striped mania

Hello! The weather is excellent here, I wish it would stay like this the whole time...the sun is out, and there is slight windchill...not too hot, or too cold ..just perfect.

I had some time to make a few cards, so sharing those.

The first one up is for a challenge, and I made use of my most favorite card themes, Yes, diagonal stripes yet again.

I chose a white base, and used a textured black card stock for the stripes. Once the stripes were done, I added my custom made stamps sentiment on a red panel. I added a chipboard mike and some confetti to finish off the look, its a simple looking card.




Linking this card with:

Catered Crop



City Crafter Challenge Blog

----------------------------------------------------------------


The second card is made on a request, it was a request for a baptism card...so kept everything white, just used the rhinestones for the cross, and added a silver ribbon with a bow. I used a dotted lattice embossed panel too...and the sentiment is computer generated.


Adding this card with our challenge blog at ATSM where the theme is CAS this week, do play here and visit the blog, the DT's have some amazing inspiration.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Fab card, love your bold stripes !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Rahmat ..love the colors of 1st card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfectly lovely!! I love that little microphone! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab striped background and it is all so perfectly matched and measured and lovely Baptisim card, great embossing x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are both super, Rahmat! I think your stripe card with the microphone is so inspired! And your baptism card is classic and so very beautiful!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love your baptism card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bold at its best; fab take on or challenge and the addition of the microphone s so trendy!Thanks so much for being with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both cards are great!!! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rahmat - I think the baptism card is simply beautiful and I'm sure much appreciated. Love the bold birthday card too!

    ReplyDelete