Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2014

Bold Stripes

Good morning blogger friends, its good to see a bit of drizzling after a very long time here. I hope you all are having a great weather.

I made 2 cards yesterday, and sharing those in 2 different posts. I made it for the same challenge, so will post differently.
I made it for Runway Inspired challenge, I am playing here quite frequently, I think I am missing something in my approach towards this challenge, my cards seems to fall short ;)..just my thought! I knew I was more towards soft and subtle colors, so this time I am taking a different route, I am going bold and out of my comfort zone, not going for perfection either.

This is the picture for this challenge

and here is my first card:


I chose my favorite diagonal pattern stripes to work with. I chose a bold red pattern paper from Christmas collection, paired it up with black stripes. Finished up with STAMPlorations stamp- Trendy feathers, and a tiny bloom, I just want the pattern to be the highlight here, so decided not to add anything else.

Linking it up with

Runway Inspired Challenge

STAMPlorations - Anything goes




Its all about your favorite card, and Diagonal pattern is my number one favorite card type, my blog has many different posts on this particular type of card.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I really love this, your stripes are so perfect and I think its brilliant inspiration from the photo. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful card! I love the simplicity of it, yet it's just so elegant! I think you nailed the inspiration from the photo! Well done, thanks for playing along with us this week over at Mod Squad!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the inspiration photo, Rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your bold, diagonal stripes Rahmat, such a great way to pull out the strongest elements from the inspiration! Please don't feel like you 'fall short' - your work is really beautiful and you are constantly improving too, and isn't that the point of a challenge? *wink* Thanks for strutting your stuff with us at Runway Inspired Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore your bold diagonal stripes! So cool. Thanks so much for joining us on the Runway!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Rahmat congrat on being Fabulous Fashionistas your interpretation sooo great..love your card..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete