Followers

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Trendy feathers

Hello friends! Hope you're doing good, today it's my turn to share my inspiration for Catchy Challenges aka CSSC, for one stamp set, one card..

I used STAMPlorations - Trendy feathers to make this card.


     I used a light blue card stock as base, a white panel , masked it with one feather(the middle one) and sponged the sky and clouds. Then I stamped 3 different feathers onto the card, and the sentiment too. I f you look up closely the middle feather is white, unlike the other 2 feathers.



Its a pretty simple card.
Hope you all like it.
     I am adding this card with

 STAMPlorations Anything goes challenge


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty card Rahmat .. love the feathers..and clouds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rahmat, I am super envious of your sponging! I can never get my sponging to look so even like yours in this pretty card! I Love the simplicity of your card...it's pretty and doesn't need oodles of embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite sets and you used it so well, Rahmat! Great to see you playing with us at STAMPlorations. Hugs, Cornelia DT

    ReplyDelete