Followers

Friday, October 17, 2014

A textured card

My second post of the day, a back to back post, I just didn't want to share both the cards in one post....I have patience to write two posts today ;)
This is a simple card, I had used again a textured white card stock, I  up-cycled the plastic burlap(I made the name!, I don't know what else to call ;) )
I am going to admit that I wanted it to be really straight on the card, but no matter how many times I tried, I couldn't get it straight!
So, this is how it looks, kind of wavy, but I thought it looks really good enough to share, I am not afraid of showing my bad work :D
I added a wooden rose, and few sequins to finish off, and the sentiment is from STAMPlorations, stamped on another textured card strip. I hope my placement of the plastic burlap can be overlooked, it a pretty simple card. Things are not always perfect(I am reminding myself, I like perfection)...you see the leaning tower of Pisa! This is how I am going to console myself. That's all from me!



Linking this with

Playing here after few weeks, my inspiration is the rose and the sift colors in the picture!


 I have added textures and colors to go with the inspiration picture theme.


 I had up-cycled the plastic burlap, it came with a flower bouquet!


Another entry here!


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. LOVE that texture - and those wood embellishments. Have a great weekend, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Rahmat. Love the textured background and the wood veneer flower. Very pretty. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous textures and design, Rahmat! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card love the wooden rose..Lovely textures :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the texture in the background, and those sweet little accent sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous wooden rose and CAS card :) Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the background texture and the wood elements! Thanks for playing along at the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  8. super lovely...awesome bloom!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think the waviness of the burlap really adds to the look actually! That wooden rose really steals the show for me though, so eye-catching! Thanks so much for playing to find a Cure For The Monday Blues!

    ReplyDelete