Followers

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Muse #88


Hello everyone, this is again my second post of the day, to go to my ATSM DT post please click here.

I made a card inspired by the Muse Challenge, I am playing here after a long time. But this card by Vicki was just so tempting to play! 


For my card I chose the exact opposite of Vicki's color for the base card, and even the glitter color is very different, but I had followed the layout of this beautiful card. I wish I had some vellum to imitate the look of the sentiment panel. Since I don't have any, I added a purple glittery tape and then added my sentiment panel. Its a pretty simple card, but is definitely inspire by the muse card, hope you can see how was inspired! I love the colors on this card, and yes satisfied with the finished look.




Linking this card with


 I hope it will be considered as CAS with quite a bit of glitter going on it.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. It sure is considered CAS, Rahmat! I love the concise design and use of glitter! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Glitter-tastic ness!!!! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning use of glitter!! Fabulous take from my card - Thanks so much for joining in at Muse!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful colours! Its a brilliant CASE of Vicki's card. I haven't attempted my Muse card yet but after seeing your one, it inspires me to get started. Maybe now Vicki has seen it I bet she's wishing she had used glitter too!! And thanks so much for your comment about my 'blood splatter' CASology card. I was so nervous posting it as I wasn't sure if everyone would find it funny. Thank goodness you have a great sense of humour!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glittering blooms are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great glitter - your card just sparkles, Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this sparkly take on this week's Muse - wonderful! So glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great choice of colours, Rahmat. Loving all the fab sparkle!

    ReplyDelete