Followers

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Fall leaves



Good morning, blogger friends. I am sharing a fall card today. The weather has changed dramatically here while I was holidaying for 10 days, you can feel the chill in the wind. Winter is just round the corner, I don't know if I am happy that the hot summer is almost gone, or ready to welcome the wet, humid, and miserable winters we have here. Either way it will be fine like every year!
Ok for this card, I started with first the die cut leaves, I sponged a variety of inks till I was satisfied, and run the card in my sizzix to die cut the leaves, I am using only a small twig here.
After that I masked the white card stock, and used a baby wipe to blend in various inks to get the fall effect, once done, I sponged a leaves using the vintage distress ink , and ran my alcohol marker to outline, and added more colors to the leaves.
Added a textured yellowish orange card stock and used a brown base to Finish off. the sentiment is from STAMPlorations. Few sequins to finish off.






Linking this card with

I has used the leaves  and colors from Heather's beautiful inspiration card, but kept a lot of white space as well on my card.


Used fall colors to make this card, and kept it CAS.



Playing here after a while.



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. I love the side panel of leaves and the added outline. So pleased you shared this with is at TIME OUT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great interpretation of the Autumn colours inspiration at AAA Cards. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, its gorgeous and you put so much work into this card, it really does show. I love how you blended the colours, they are so soft. Extremely happy you joined us at TIME OUT and really hope you come back again soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a fun technique, and sure worked well for this card! The colors are blended so beautifully.Thanks for joining us this week at The paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOO! I just love the warm, rich colors you've used. Really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've used the colors for two lovely fall cards! So glad you shared your creation with us at The Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous creation you've made with this technique! The colors are beautiful together and I love your layout! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just lovely, Rahmat! What a wonderful job you did on the side panel of sponging and outlining the leaves. Very impressive. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is delightful! I love your colors. Looks like it was fun to make too! Thanks for playing with us this week. Cheers, Victoria Lavender- AAA Cards

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the side border - Thanks for joining in at AAA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a pretty autumn card, Rahmat! Love the artsy look of the border and the sequins are a nice finishing touch! Thanks for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete