Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

ATSM #118


Hello everyone, its time for another challenge here at Addicted to Stamps and more. Today's theme is "holidays".  The sponsor for this challenge is Eureka Stamps, they are offering 3 free digis to the winner.


I decided to do a beach holiday themed card for this challenge.
I chose the sponsor's image to work with.
I started with a white base, and created a beach scene using stencils.
I had also added a tree stamp from my custom made stamps, but it is off to the edge, since I wanted to highlight the sponsor's image on this card. I masked and sponged the kite, with red pigment ink, and colored the bows with a blue and then fussy cut the kite, cutting along the string was very challenging, but yay I managed to cut it. I added faux stitches to the kite, and stamped a simple sentiment. 

I am linking this card with


I have inked a sun, and some clouds in the background.


Do visit our ATSM blog to see what our talented DT's have come up with to inspire you all.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. I do like the beach holiday theme and that kite is just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you inked the sun and water, and your kite is fabulous, Rahmat! You did an amazing job with this digi image...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geart holiday card! I love the sunny beach holiday too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How ai wish I was there! Love that Palm tree, great design x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love way you stamped the tree and also alignment of everything on card ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card this is!! I love the sky! Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Imaginative and inventive as ever. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card just screams fun and happy! Love the stenciled sun and sweet little kite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely scene, I love the addition of chevron for the waves !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us at CCCB :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great layout with everything off the edge except the kite image. Such a cheerful scene, I wish I was there now! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Rahmat. I can really feel the warmth of the sunshine looking at your card. Great design! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How pretty your card is! With the gusty winds and cooler temperatures here, your card has me wishing for summer already! Fabulous..
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your fun and bright beach scene Rahmat!! Especially love the stencil you used for water. Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. A beautifukl and bright take on our challenge. Love the kite :) Thank you much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete