Followers

Monday, October 20, 2014

Vellum flowers

Hello!  this is my second post of the day, actually I wasn't feeling great to craft, but I ordered few supplies on Friday from my craft store in Hong Kong, and those supplies arrived now. I ordered some vellum too, so couldn't resist sitting down to make a card. I came up with so many ideas to work with vellum, but I chose the simplest one to work with for today.
A pale pink card base, I doodled the branch myself, and then with a pink sharpie, I filled in the cherry blossoms, and drew some lines using a brown sharpie. Added the vellum on the colored cherry blossoms, and a tiny rhine stone for the center, and some pink pearls too.
The sentiment from Woodware - Friend.

Linking this card with:


The October Challenge is Think Pink, and U have used mostly everything pink for my card.

I used vellum flowers.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. Lovely cherry blossoms with vellum Rahmat.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card Rahmat! I love your vellum flowers!
    Thanks for joining us in the Think Pink challenge over at The Crafting Cafe this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card. thank you for sharing with us at The Crafting Cafe Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your vellum cherry blossoms. They are beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Card, simpel and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful! So lovely. Thank you for joining in with the challenge at The Crafting Café. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sentiment and your vellum flowers are gorgeous. So glad you were able to use some of your new goodies! Thanks for playing with us at ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this, elegant and classy. thanks for joining us at the Crafting Cafe. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rahmat congrats on being our winner at The Crafting Cafe, I checked the email account & it seems to be working fine! Can you try dropping us another email to craftingcafe@hotmail.co.uk!
    Thanks Dawn x

    ReplyDelete