Followers

Monday, October 13, 2014

2 kites

Hello blogger friends, hope you all enjoyed/ still enjoying your weekend! Well its Monday morning here, and I am sharing a card which I managed to make yesterday, I usually don't craft on weekends.
For this card, I chose a light blue card stock to work with, its a one layered card. I printed off my favorite birthday sentiment, and then masked the card stock to sponge kites on it. I chose bright orange and red to do the kites, I doodle the strings myself.
I used a cloud stencil to lightly sponge the clouds. to finish off, I added some faux stitches to the kites.  I am extremely happy with the finished card, I hope you all like it too :)




Linking this card with

 I have used 2 kites in my card!


I used a cloud stencil.

 Another entry of a CAS card here.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Rahmat what a perfect birthday sentiment and I love your kites!
    Thanks so much for joining us in our one layer challenge
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola Rahmat, gorgeous card and fantastic sentiment, i like the kite out the edge, beautiful effect.
    Hugs from Palma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that sentiment really fits my bill !! Great kites !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great CAS card - I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, fabulous sentiment...perfect with the kites!
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great card. The sentiment is fabulous! Love the kites and the background sponging

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, Rahmat! I love your doodling and pretty soft colors with the kites! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect image and a perfect sentiment too.
    Love your take on the challenge
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your so good with your stenciling and blending, the sky is beautiful. And I think the stitching is a brilliant idea with the kites. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great CAS card! I love how your clouds are so subtle in the background, allowing you to really focus on the kites. Thanks for sharing with us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I do love your card and the way you created it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this sentiment and your two bright kites. The stenciled cloud background is soft and the perfect backdrop. So glad you joined us ATCAS this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete