Followers

Saturday, November 1, 2014

CSSC #9 - November Challenge

Hello everyone, today I am sharing some Christmas tags I made for our november challenge at CSSC. This month's challenge is all about Christmas tags, you can use any medium or technique, so it is pretty easy to join this challenge.


I made 2 tags, here is the first one:



I used a white card stock and stamped the STAMPlorations - trendy feather to create the background, using 2 different distress inks - forest moss, and brick fire. Once done with the stamping I rounded the bottom most corners, and added a washi tape and then the sentiment, finally a wreath to finish off the tag.  oh wait, I forgot to mention the festive string, it is a decorative string in shiny green and red color, looked very Christmasy to me, and it goes pretty well with the tag.


The second one:


This one is a simple one, I used a font to create the snowflakes in shades of blue, printed off. and then cut the tag,and sponged the edges with blue pigment ink and added a blue fabric tape, and sentiment, a sheer blue ribbon to finish off, plus added blue and white rhinestones on the snowflakes. Done!

I hope you do join us with your Christmas tags, you at CSSC blog, join now!

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous tags.. love the 1st so much so festive and 2nd is cute and simple.. :)

    ReplyDelete