Followers

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Sun and stars

Sharing another post for the day, I made this card yesterday. I chose my favorite words to work with, I personally think the words go very well this inspiration picture. 
I masked a circle and inked the sun rays, and stamped tiny stars across, also added a few star sequins to finish it up. I had added foam adhesive to the front panel, to give more dimension.
Hope you all like this simple card.




Linking this card with

I was inspired by the sunrays behind the model, and the stars too!



 Here is another entry for Virginia's View, I have a feeling this challenge will be bombarded with cards!


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. Love the sunburst and sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and very innovative :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love the way you made the sun, its really effective! And that sentiment is so lovely. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I can't believe how in love I can be with a clean card! It's not my aesthetic, but I'm constantly amazed by the beauty of your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card, Rahmat! Thanks so much for joining the fun at Runway Inspired challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sentiment with the sun rays! So glad that you join the fun over Virginia’s View Clean and Simple Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely sentiment and lovely splash of colour Rahmat! Thanks for playing along with the Runway Inspired Challenge ;-)

    ReplyDelete