Followers

Friday, October 17, 2014

Sunflowers

Good morning friends! I am sharing a perfect card with an equally perfect weather here, it is bright and sunny, and so is my card today :)

I have chosen textured white card stock. I started off with lightly inking the bottom with a light green ink, and then  I stamped the sunflowers randomly using distress ink - vintage photo. After that, I colored the flowers and leaves using my Faber Castle artist brush markers.
I added the sentiment on another panel, it is from Avery Elle - handwritten notes. 
I like how simple and bright this card has turned out, hope you all like it too!



Linking this card with

I am sure with all the white space, I can call it a CAS card!
  

Define style - CAS

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely card -- the texture is perfect with your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I think that textured paper looks great. And the trio of sunflowers makes for a super cheerful card. A perfect birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...this is just beautiful! I love your fabulous sunflowers and your coloring is just beautiful! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Rahmat! Such a warm, happy card and the sunflowers are so beautifully coloured!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card! I love how you colored the sunflowers! So glad you joined us at The Card Concept! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! That textured paper is to die for! Thanks for playing at the Card Concept!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat, this is so pretty! I adore that textured paper, and I love the white space you left atop the card. Gorgeous flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete