Followers

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sweet candies

A quick and simple card today. I am playing for few challenges, so used the things relevantly on my card.
I chose  a baby pink card stock to work with, I dry embossed the front, using the dotted lattice folder.
Then added/arranged the foam candies, that's my focal point for this card, and a matching sentiment from sizzix's valentines, to go with. The top smooches are stamped  from Paper Smooches stamp. That's it it was really a quick card.


This is where I picked up my candies, from my daughter's craft supplies ;), I dig in  at her supplies from time to time, ...sometimes its useful!

Linking this card with


Emboss it ... 

I had used dry embossing, and kept it CAS.


  
No different interpretation this time, going with the most obvious interpretation using candies.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


7 comments:

  1. This is so fun. I just love these jelly bean stickers--they make a sweet focal point. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Rahmat! I love your jelly beans!! They are so cute. Your card is so clean and simple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Rahmat, the jelly beans are too fun! Thank you for joining us at the CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How great that you have your daughter stash to use as well!! Very 'sweet' card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the background emboss paper you have choosen for your CAS card Rahmat great idea and I did the same like you I dont have much candy stamp also I dig my son Sticker collection and I found some Halloween candy there..yeah...happy...wishing you luck again with the challenge you are a queen at CASology challenge...I am happy to know you..hugs, Monika

    PS: I just join cause I have no time last week so busy with children would be so happy if you could visiting my Candy card..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card and oohhh my daughter wouldn't allow me to pick from her stash...... Thanks for joining us over at CAS on sunday

    ReplyDelete