Followers

Friday, October 10, 2014

White and lavender flowers

Sharing a card which I just finished making.
I chose a textured white base card, and a plain white for the front panel. First I die cut few circles, then embossed the top part above the circles.
Added ink to the base card, and adhered the front panel. I die cut some flowers, lightly inked, and then added translucent glitter glue for sparkle.I also added some punched daisies. Used rhinestones for flower center.
Finally stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations - trendy feathers.
I forgot to mention that I also added some hand cut paper swirls.
It took me a while to put together this card, but I am happy how it turned out.

Linking this card with 


I had just turned the sketch sideways.




I chose to go with only the picture, I was inspired by the flowers and the colors in the picture.



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, very pretty! I love how you rotated the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely layered blooms and partially embossed panel - love the little wisps of green woven through! thanks for playing with the Fusion Challenge Rahmat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card ...love the colors and the background too.
    If you are interested in challenges, I host a new one called "Throwback Thursdays", at my blog.
    Warm hello,
    bibiana

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW the vivid purples are so eye catching!!! Thanks for sharing with us at FUSION! So great that you were inspired to join along with us and hope that you are able to join in again, we LOVE seeing you in the gallery!!!

    ReplyDelete