Followers

Thursday, October 23, 2014

CAS with Gold

My 3rd post of the day, I am not crafting a lot, just that I don't want to share too many cards in a post.

I just finished making this one, a simple looking card, I have done heat embossing for the first time on my card, I got the heat embossing supplies on Monday, and was waiting for the right project to start. So here it is :


 I started with a white card base, added a golden card stock and again layered it up with a white front.
Few days back, I bought a card kit at my local stationary store, because it looked really cool, the banner"HAPPY" is from this kit. I added it with a golden colored metal chain. I had heat embossed "birthday"using gold embossing powder, this sentiment is from Avery Elle's handwritten notes.
Added few stars to finish off, A very simple looking CAS card with gold on it. hope you all like it!


Linking it with:

The Paper Players


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Its gorgeous Rahmat..love the banner and stars ..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Rahmat! I love the banner with the gold chain. The stars are the perfect accents! Thanks for sharing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rahmat, this is so pretty! I love the gold stars and the banners! They look fabulous on the white background! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, this is just wonderful! Lots of interesting patterns and yet it is still CAS! Beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete