Followers

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Purple and Silver

Good morning! Sharing two cards which I made a few days back. 

For the first one - I chose a textured white card base. I decided to add the die cut scalloped piece, before that I masked the center and created a chevron pattern in alternating colors. Added a Purple cake in the focal point, and few tiny butterflies, and a purple lace to go with.
 The sentiment is from Avery Elle - handwritten notes.


Linking this card with

I worked with the given colors only.


--------------------------------------------------------------

Second card  -  This is a birthday card for a 2 year old. I decided to make a colorful and fun card, so I chose to do a shaker card with little fish.

I chose a blue card base, masked and sponged the shaker part in a gradient way. I added tiny foam fish, and bubbles, and few white beads to imitate the look of the bubbles.
A fabric ribbon above the shaker panel, and the sentiment is from Avery Elle.

Linking this card with


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute shaker card! Love the colorful fish! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never seen such a gorgeous textures card base...if you get a moment Rahmat could you email me where you got this please x. And the chevron background for your cake is the perfect celebration! That is an adorable card for a 2 year old...or anyone!! So pleased you joined is at Ink x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are beautiful Rahmat..love the 2nd one most..love the chevron center in 1st card and the shaker part in 2nd those foam fishes are cute..:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great texture on the card base. It adds so much to a card! Both cards are great!
    Thank you for joining us at Seize The Birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete