Followers

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Birds of a feather flock together

Hello blogger friends, weekend has kicked in here, and I am sharing a card since I have plenty of time today. My son is still not back from his soccer trip from China(he will be back tomorrow night), and hubby is working, and my preteen daughter is busy with her work...so mummy can do all crafting on a weekend, without feeling guilty of neglecting the family time ;) and I start subbing Monday onwards, so gonna be busy to craft anyway!

I made a simple looking card, but there a lot going on this card. I chose a vanilla color base and front to work with. I started off with printing the birds, using the font "birds", I chose the colors randomly for the birds.
Then I stamped the music notes, I bought from a local store here. I stitched a wire for the birds, to be perched on something. Then stamped the sentiment from STAMPlorations  - subway art builders. Lastly I decided to add the feathers once again from STAMPlorations - trendy feathers set. A few sequins to finish off, and added foam adhesive to lift up the front panel. Its a simple looking card, I personally think it came out well, and hope you all like it too.



Linking this card with:

STAMPlorations - Anything goes
 I have used STAMPlorations stamps.


Happy Little Stampers


Curtain Call



TIME OUT Challenge

 Birds of a feather flock together

Daring Cardmakers

Sentimental


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous Rahmat, love that stitiched wire and such warming colours. Thanks for joining us at TOME OUT Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely lovely!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Rahmat. I love the warmth of this card! It has a gorgeous vintage feel. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely. Love the multi-colored watercolor effect you achieved with the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a delightful card. I love how you used a bird font.
    I would never have thought of that. Now I need to check out my font files .
    Thanks for the inspiration.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those birds on the stitched wire, Rahmat - your design comes together so well! Thanks for joining us at Time Out :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous bird :) stitched wire is such a cool idea !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rahmat, I love your take on the sketch. I love your added sequins to your already beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is fabulous. I love the sweet little birds and the music notes. Thanks so much for playing with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete