Followers

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

World card making day


Hello everyone, I am blogging after a very long time. I am still holidaying in Bali, and away from card making for more than a week already. Just came to know that, it is world card making day, I do have a card which I made few days back, and thought of sharing it, just for  the day. Not linking it to any challenges, since I don't know what challenges are running currently ;).. I am sitting at  the beach and writing this post.

     

Linking this card with the


I am linking it bit late to when my post was published, as I was away from the card making and blogging world, and found out today that this card fits this challenge, as I have used the fall colors and it is a one layered card without any embellishments or anything. I hope it is ok to add a bit later!

I am giving a peek at what I am enjoying here,
the beautiful sunsets of Bali.


Some snacks I have been munching on lately, while watching the sunsets.


Kuta Beach, where my kiddos are surfing.


view from our hotel lobby.





That's all for me, will be back home in a day or two, and to my craft supply soon, hopefully with refreshed mojo, and some different cards ;)



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Rahmat. This is such a beautiful sentiment and card inspired by you photos! Have a lovely day! hugs Monika xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fabulous holiday, Rahmat! Love your card...the colors are stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning colors..and great sentiment ...agree...lovely card..
    and I AM JEALOUS
    you are in BALI...ooooh my God I need warmest from my Country tooooooo
    yeah they have nice fish they have nice snack the island has great view too..
    a tip..if you like to go to GILIMANUK or to LOMBOK..you can go with ferry and its more calm not so loud like Bali ..my husband love being in Lombok..the sand also white..and nice view...
    I miss my country..last time I was there was 2011...ENJOY your vacation..how long Rahmat??
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely one layer beauty and look at all the fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the card and am totally jealous of your beautiful vacation spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card mirrors your beautiful vacation surroundings. Such a beautiful sentiment too! Thanks for joining One-Layer Simplicity this month.

    ReplyDelete