Followers

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Simply CAS Birthday wishes

Hello everyone, A quick share, if you are looking for my ATSM DT post, please click here. I was thinking of this card ever since I saw the Less is More challenge on Saturday, but was busy with other stuff, so today morning sat down to execute this card.

 Actually I am in no crafting mood today, my son is leaving for Chongqing, China for a Soccer tournament for 4 plus days, so I am a bit occupied with various thoughts. At least I am holding it pretty well, I still remember, when he went first time to his trip 4 years back, I was in tears for  all 4 days! I am such a cry baby MOM ;)

Ok now to the card, I have created it on my computer. I chose the 'Sewing Pattern' font to create the children silhouettes. I typed up 'Happy' vertically, and then birthday is aligned with the partying tiny kids. I added a twine to finish off. A very simple looking card, but I love it, hope you like it too!



Linking this card with
Less is More

The theme is "little creature", I chose tiny homo sapiens on my card ;)


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Another fabulous CAS card, Rahmat! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very creative Rahmat and I love your use different fonts. Your watermark looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Rahmat.. :) pretty dolls :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Indeed a CAS creation and yet a perfect one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rahmat I love this too, what a very stylish CAS creation!
    Hope your son has a lot of fun, he'll be back in no time :)
    Thanks for joining us at LIM this week
    Anne
    Less is More Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so funny!! I totally think that teeny tiny people can pass for little critters....to giants definately!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a delightful card Rahmat and a unique and clever positioning of the sentiment.
    I'm sure you son will be fine and he'll be back before you know it. The house does feel
    strange when they are missing though doesn't it?
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry my visit is a little late this week!
    This is really fun Rahmat... they really are little creatures aren't they!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete