Followers

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween card

Hello!! I am blogging after a few days, was busy subbing full days for the last few days. I have been tempted to make few cards, which were sitting in my head for the last few days.
The first one I sit down to execute is a Halloween card. This is my first ever Halloween card! I wasn't going to make one, but my kids kept nagging me why I wasn't making a Halloween card for my blog...I never made one so I wasn't sure if it was a good idea to make one....but here it is...not sure if I will another one ;)

I chose a white base, and I had printed off the "ghost" and "BOO" using a Halloween font, and I had the speech bubble in my custom made stamps, so used it stamp on the "BOO" using a distress ink - brick fire. I added my white front on a black panel and adhered to the base card. to finish off I added few red sequins and some translucent wink of stella on my ghost - I know, many of might have a chuckle here, looking at the glittery spooky ghost. That's it! Hope you all like it, I think I did ok ;)



A close up at the glittery ghost!

I am linking this card with

AAA Cards

I made a CAS Halloween card!



CASology

Made a CAS card with just a pop of colors in the focal point.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Using red for your explosion makes this card even creepier! Boo-tastic! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool card, Rahmat! I love that you added sparkle to your ghost! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent job with your first-ever Halloween card and way to go making it work for challenges, too! The kids will be proud of you, Rahmat!! Happy Halloween!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - and so very CAS. Thanks for joining in at AAA cards this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesomely spooky, Rahmat! Thank you for adding your CAS beauty to the gallery at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rahmat, your first ever Halloween card is AWESOME!!! I hope it is the first of many! The pops of red just make it perfectly ghoulish! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! Its bold, graphic and scary....perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome Rahmat! Who said you couldnt make Halloween cards?! Love that red explosion! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love your card, Rahmat. I'm so glad your kids kept nagging you to make a Halloween card. Your first Halloween card nailed it! (My first one was a mess...LOL!) Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology.

    ReplyDelete