Followers

Sunday, May 1, 2016

HLS May CASE the designer

Hey all, I am happy to let you guys know that I am with the Happy Little Stampers now, I am part of the CASE the designer team, Sue had to step down due to something, and I had stepped in her place here.


This week the designer is the very talented Melissa Lane.
She has a very striking card for you all to CASE.

From Melissa's card I had taken inspiration:
- The colors - black and white and a pop
- The butterfly
- sentiment

I love black, I was into sponging on black a lot, but lately I have been smitten by coloring on black. But today I have just done stamping here. I used WPlus9 - embroidered bouquet for this, I stamped these using white pigment ink from Lawn Fawn, and also some orange pigment ink.
The sentiment is from HLS - Whimsical Friends.
I finished off with a butterfly embellishment, all in all lots of stamping here.


Do drop by the Challenge blog to see more wonderful inspiration from the rest of the team.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

9 comments:

  1. Wow! This is truly gorgeous! I love the stitched background and that stunning butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the team Rahmat and you have certainly started with a stunner! I love how the white ink pops on the card and your butterfly is just beautiful.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on joining the HLS team. What a pretty CASE of Melissa's card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOUR card is really gorgeous - congratulations Sugar - they are lucky to have you!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really lovely, Rahmat. Gorgeous stamping. I want to CASE your CASE of my card! :) Thanks for the kind words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb case Rahmat ...awesome stamping and congratulations for joining the HLS team !! 😁

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow this is so pretty!! I love how the black makes your design pop! That butterfly is stunning! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful CASE Rahmat! And lovely combo of black and red tints! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great CASEd! Amazing colour on the butterfly! Åsa xx

    ReplyDelete