Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Snail wishes

Hello everyone, hope all are doing great, and summer has kicked in for all. I can say that our summer has finally kicked in, it is pretty hot nowadays with both the UV index and humidity sky rocketing high.

I have quite a few cards to share, I wonder when did I ended up with so many cards ;)
Probable 2 separate posts from me today.

The one I am sharing now was made 2 days back.
A simple looking card, close to one layer. I started of with inking the bottom with green ink .  I did some paper piecing here for all the stamps.
The small stamps are all from Lawn Fawn, and the sentiment is from Uniko Studio. I stamped it in 2 different colors. A few jewels to finish off

 Stamped the snail, and used the body only from here
 The shell is heat embossed with gold EP on another piece of Pattern Paper

Linking this with:

Less is More
I have used bits of pattern paper for paper piecing
Designer paper in a CAS style.

CASology
I am interpreting the cue with snail movement and the way the sentiment moves here.

Lawnscaping Challenge
A CAS entry for the critter challenge here

Tic-tac-toe Challenge
I am the middle row across- Birthday, sponging, white space

CAS Mix Up Challenge
I am hoping that this card fits the mixed media category, even though it looks very CAS. I have used Stamping, Heat embossing , Paper piecing, and sponging, and coloring here

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

19 comments:

  1. Rahmat, this is fabulous! You've packed so many incredible details into this darling CAS card! I love the little jewels, the paper pieced snail, the glitter swirled snail she'll, the sponging, the multi-colored sentiment...all the little things that make this card extra special! Thanks so much for joining us for Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge #9!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rahmat. This card is so fun! Love the sweet little scene you've created with your sponged grass, and paper pieced mushrooms and snail. Adorable! Thanks so much for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, its beautiful!! That Lawn Fawn scene really shines and I love the ombre sentiment!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun card and love the cake and candle on his shell...so very adorable x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That snail is just too stinkin' cute!! :) I love your wonderful CAS design here!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute - I don't know how this card got past me but it did!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute! I love this card. It's pretty, and wonderfully CAS, and so nice to look at. Fab LIM entry!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This snail is adorable, Rahmat! I love the little star sparkle and the gold embossed shell! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet little scene and beautiful paper piecing, Rahmat! I love the way you have used patterned papers on this card. Great to see you at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute scene - love the toadstools and the paper piecing. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute paper piecing Rahmat, a lovely card!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rahmar, that little snail with the cupcake is SO adorable! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw, what an adorable scene, Rahmat! I especially love the multi-colored sentiment, then gold embossing on the snail, and the sweet gems to finish it off! Thanks for playing along at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So cute! I love the snail! Thanks for joining us at the Lawnscaping Challenge! - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet card Rahmat, love that shiny snail!
    Thanks so much for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super, super card Rahmat. Your paper piecing is fantastic and that snail is just THE cutest thing!
    Sorry I am late visiting (I'm having a nightmare doing stuff for my daughter's wedding and it is putting me so far behind!), but thanks so much for joining us,
    Sharon xx
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet ... even slow moving snails get there! So happy you played the CASology Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How sweet! I like that you had the snail bring a cupcake on top of its shell! Thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete