Followers

Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Bird-house

Hello all, I am popping by to share a card, I have a couple of cards sitting and just not spending enough time on the computer to write the posts.
I used a light green textured base, and used forest moss DI to ink it up from the sides. Later I used the branch from ME - lunar wishes, and colored the flowers in red, and added a bird house under the branch, and a few sequins to finish off. The sentiment is from STAMplorations.



Linking this with:

Curtain Call
Inspired by the birdhouses

Make My Monday Challenge
a birdhouse n the garden
In the garden

TIME OUT Challenge
wild flowers in a garden
'May All your weeds be wild flowers'

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. I love how you focused on the bird house using colors! Cool CAS! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the highlighting on the bird house...and such a cute bird house too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum!~ I love birdhouses and I see you do too. Splendid card!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real striking card with that lighter focus! Thank you for taking some TIME OUT and join us again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, I do like your blended edges. A pretty main image. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the spotlight effect, such a sweet card. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like candle shiny in the middle
    cool sponged Rahmat
    I love the result
    great use the birdhouse interpretation photo
    sweet card

    ReplyDelete