Followers

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

TCC #55

Hey all, it's time for a brand new Challenge at the Card Concept. We have a very bright and vibrant picture for you to go with the summer. I know a whole lot of you can relate with this.


For my card, I decided to use one of my quotes, it is one of my favorite quotes. It goes pretty well with the picture. I computer generated the sentiment and then sponged the rays using yellow and orange pigment inks. I also stamped shine in brackets from STAMploratins using Hero Arts Neon sunshine ink.
I hope to see your lovely creations, visit the challenge blog for more inspiration from the DT.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. The most fabulous sentiment and your card is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a beautiful sun design!! Love it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's definitely a great quote and you sure made that sentiment shine - in more ways than one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a beautiful sentiment, I can see why you like it! Love the sun rays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your elegant and clean design! Very pretty!
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great effect from the sun rays! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete