Followers

Monday, May 16, 2016

Tone on tone stamping

Hey all, my second post. I just finished this card, and since I want to link it up for Sandie's birthday, I am posting it right away.
A very Happy Birthday to Sandie, hope your day is filled with happiness.
Well Sandie loves purple, so the color theme is all purple. I chose the rose from AlteNew and sponged it in purple chalk ink from VM on a purple textured card stock. Then did some masking and stamped a rose and some leaves and a bud and fussy cut it to add. I added a shimmery purple paper lace and stamped the sentiment from Hero Arts - Sketched letters and the birthday is from HLS.
I added the front using a foam adhesive, and finished off with some jewels.

 A look at the stamping process

Linking this with:
Sandie's Birthday Link up at Kylie's blog


TIME OUT 

Optional twist of purple

Simon Wednesday Challenge

Flowers

A Blog Named Hero
I have used Hero Arts Sketched letters for the sentiment.

Muse
I am inspired by
- the textured front
- colors
- rose

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

15 comments:

  1. I too love purple and it looks Beautiful on your card,the tone on tone bg looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a sucker for purple too. This is beautiful, love the background you created and that little finishing rose is gorgeous. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful purple card!!!
    Great job on your background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card dear..love the purples..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty - love the watercoloured look of your flowers! So glad you joined us at Muse this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Such a stunning design and love your background tone on tone in the purple color!! Perfect card for Sandie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card, Rahmat, and oh, so perfect for Sandie!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those roses used as a background, they look lovely. And a very fitting card for Sandie too.
    Thanks so much for playing along at Muse this week, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous tone-on-tone stamping on your background and beautiful design, Rahmat! Such a lovely take on Anita's card! Sandie is sure to love it, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such fab masking and thank you for joining my party x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tone on tone stamping Rahmat! Sandie will lover this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty Pretty purple card. Love it. Thanks for playing along Simon Says Stamp Flowers Challenge.
    Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful tone-on-tone card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wonderful card! Thanks for playing along with the A Blog Named Hero challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete