Followers

Friday, May 6, 2016

Bold blooms

Good day everyone, I am up with a card which was made 2 days back. Yesterday was a no crafting day.
I chose the Uniko bold blooms and the color palette is from colourQ.
I simply around the blooms in red, orange and turquoise colors, and the leaves in green. Then I used the tiny blooms from the background builders, and stamped using the same colors, and the tiny pine leaves in green.
Once all the stamping was done, I used MFT rectangle stitched die and cut out the panel, and used foam adhesive for the middle one to give dimension. The sentiment is also from Uniko, a part of it is stamped on a black strip.
A few matching sequins and jewels to finish off




Linking this with:

Freshly Made Sketches
Sticking with the sketch

colourQ
Used only these colors

Pinterest Inspired Challenge
I wasn inspired by some of the scattered colors

Sparkle and Shine Challenge
Inspired by the blooms and some colors

Stamping Sensations
My 3rd entry here
Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

11 comments:

  1. So pretty...love where your inspiration took you! Thank you for playing the CQC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very attractive card! I really love the tiny jewels mixed in with the sequins! You always assemble cards in such a way that looks easy, but it is not!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card!! Love the repeated stamping and technique!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.. so beautiful...love the blooms..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so beautiful. I love the background you've created - especially how you popped up that center layer. Thanks for playing along with us at colourQ and Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat your card is beautiful, I just think those flowers are gorgeous. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the colour this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is just lovely! I adore those flowers and the colours you've used are so soft and pretty. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautifully stamped flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete