Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2016

CASE-ing Shery

Here is my second post.
I made this one yesterday afternoon, and loved it.
I am CASE-ing Shery here.

Not a one layer. I stared off with dabbing the lemonade distress ink onto the Bubbles stencils from ARTplorations, then I pressed the card stock against it to get the ink. Used worn Lipstick ink to sponge the stencil. Then I used my water brush to spread the yellow DI. I sued water to get some splatters here.
Once it was dry, I used Heidi Swapp's mixed media script stamp in the same pink and yellow inks to stamp it. The used the Subway art builders stamp from STAMPlorations - this was my very first stamp set from here :)
I used the other Dare set also designed by Shery, and stamped the DARE in pink ink. A few jewels to finish off.
I rounded the corners, and done, very happy how these 2 colors look together.

Linking this with:

CASEplorations May


STAMPlorations Anything Goes


Pink and Main Challenges


Simon Wednesday Challenge

Stencil it

Stamping Sensations

Anything Goes

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

13 comments:

  1. WHat a stunner! Cool CASE Rahmat! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT job on this stenciled background, Rahmat! Loves of love and details went into this this creation! Happy to see your gorgeous entry! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Stencil It” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is absolutely wonderful, Rahmat! Shery would be proud! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the CASE on Shery's card and how you've made it your own. Great creative ideas with the stencil and the inks. You look like you had fun with this one? Fabulous colours and layout x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow the colors look really amazing on your background!! You've done a fabulous CASE design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really pretty creation Rahmat and such lovely springtime coloours.

    It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    I have some Tattered Lace candy here

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. dream a little dream of me ....so pretty!
    Sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card..love the background you have created..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Pretty background and what a great sentiment to showcase. Thanks for linking up your project this month!!
    Have a wonderful day!!
    Kimberly :)
    Kimberly’s Crafty Spot
    Pink & Main Stamps, DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful and also the colours what you have used.
    Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great colour combo with a fab sentiment. Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
    Viv (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a DREAMy creation. So happy you joined us at CASEplorations this month, Rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Darling card! Glad you dropped in to do the challenge with us at Pink and Main! DT Member Pam

    ReplyDelete