Followers

Saturday, May 14, 2016

ATCAS Guest Designer

Hello everyone,  today I am happy to be guest designing with ATCAS. I play here quite often as it is a CAS challenge, and I love CAS.



I made 2 cards, using the same sentiment and technique, but different looking.
For the first card, I started with a black card stock, and added splatters in gold and silver to give a starry sky look. Once happy with the look, I added it to the white base, I created a window on the front panel. I used the computer generated sentiment strip and tore it to give rough edges, well my idea is to replicate the fluffy clouds, I don't know how much I have succeeded. Added a few black rhine stones to finish off.



For the second card, I used a textured black base, and sponged a moon using white pigment ink in one corner of the card. Stamped some trees in green to be barely visible in the night sky. I added the strip in the same fashion as above, and doodled some starts using my silver gel pen, and few rhine stones to finish off.


I was bit confused with which card goes well with the cue, so adding both here. Hope you like it.
Do join us here with your take on the cue this fortnight.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on guest designing! Your cards are really well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful examples of how to use the codeword! That saying is so nice... I may use it for a card to send my daughter at summer camp. I do love the one with the window :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow cards...like the second one more..congrats on guest designing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Two fabulous cards, Rahmat! I love your starry sky peeking through the window on the first one, and the texture on your moon is amazing on your 2nd card! Love your sweet sentiment, too!
    Congrats again on your win, and thank you so much for being our Guest Designer for the 'Midnight' challenge...You are a real Star!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your GDT Rahmat and I have seen you are on some DT Member yaay congrats too ...you are more popular now I am happy to know you and it means many job to commenting...I can believe it but I can see you everywhere and I like it...I like your idea to always make computer generated sentiment I never did only once haha as I made my Shakespeare card cause no sentiment fit to my card...and I will join this time Rahmat
    oh ya about your card I love the idea of tear paper and nice doodling star on your second card..simple design on the first card
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both these cards and I think you pulled off the cloud/tear perfectly. Sorry to hear that your eyes are troubling you. I hope that you are able to rest and that they improve soon for you. I've enjoyed looking around your blog and have become your latest follower. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat it's an honour to have you guest design with us for this challenge at ATCAS and love your clever and striking takes on the midnight theme. So eyecatching and what awesome ideas. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on being a GD at ATCAS!Your card is a cute takle on 'Midnight'! :)
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such wonderful takes on the midnight challenge! Stunning night sky on the first one, and the moon on the second one is magical. Thank you for joining us for this challenge, Rahmat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! Congrats on your GDT spot!! I just love both of these creations and such a clever take on the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. SO clever idea. loved it. Thanks for joining as GD at ATCAS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Rahmat, so glad you are our GD at ATCAS this week. Both cards are brilliant, specially I love the Moon card, it is so delicate! - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete