Followers

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Video on marbling, and an Anniversary card

Happy Sunday everyone, our Sunday is almost done here, the weather is bit cold, so we all are stuck in the cozy house.

I have another marbling card today, and also a video on this technique. I have done nail marbling, and created a few examples in the video to give an idea to the ones who wants to try.



Please watch the video for the nail marbling details.

I had left the marbling cards for a few days to think how to finish those.
I had used the Happy cutaway die from winnie&walter. My daughter suggested I should make this one as an anniversary card. So I chose the Anniversary sentiment from Altenew vintage roses. I decided to add a leafy twig too, and a few black jewels to finish off.

Linking this with:

Gossip Column with Taheerah -#6
Here is another entry here

HLS January Anything Goes with Dies
Another entry here


CUTplorations January Challenge
 I am joining in with the shimmer and black in the picture


Double D Challenges
 Joining in with an anniversary card


Altenew January Challenge
Inspired by the colors, used a Altenew stamps here


Mix it Up Challenge
Another entry here


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

13 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Love the marbled effect. Thanks for the video tutorial :)
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed the video, thank you x The background you've used today is my favourite one that you did. Gorgeous colours and effects. Thank you for sharing this fabulous card. Are you using regular card stock for the marbling technique?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow ... great technique and awesome creation! Thanks for the details! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect marbled BG piece, Rahmat. I love that you made it an anniversary card too. And hooked up at CUTplorations. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perhaps I could get rid of my ancient nail polish that way, since I never use it for my fingers....great card! Whats in the plastic container? Water?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card..And I have really enjoyed your marbling Video..simply awesome..Thank you so much for joining us with another beautiful entry at Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your soft marbled background. And your daughter is right: this makes for a perfect anniversary background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this card! That bg is so fun! Thanks for joining in at CUTplorations

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks stunning 😊 Thank you for sharing with CUTplorations

    ReplyDelete
  10. This came out so well - love your background and the colours used! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete