Followers

Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Marbling take 2

Happy Tuesday everyone. I am up with another marbling card. You will see quite a few cards with this technique, as my desk is full of marbling experiment cards.

I have once again used the shaving foam technique, I used distress ink spray - forest moss here to create the marble background.

I used the leaves from In bloom: Addie's garden set from winnie&walter.
I had stamped the leaves on water old paper in distress inks twisted citron and old paper, and then used the waterbrush to blend in the color, fussy cut to add to the card.
I added a twine, and leaves hanging down from the top corner.

The sentiment is from The big, The bold, and The Happy from winnie&walter.
I love this card, as green is my color.


Leaving you all with a few more examples of my nail marbling, I haven't done this in one year time, you bet I will be doing this in one of these days.


This one is bit crazy, I was experimenting with colors, and I did get quite few stares when I went ;)
Well, stares don't matter to me, I like to have the freedom to explore. 
I even went to school teaching with these nails :o, the only problem was whenever I used to move my hand around the smartboard, the girls eyes used to follow my fingernails, they got pretty interested in the nails ;) asking how I did those!
  


Ok now to the card, I am linking this with:

Joining in with shades of green this time.
Ombre

Another entry here
 

Stamping _ liquid colours + fussy cutting
 

Black + White + Green
Black and white plus one color
 
 I have to say a big thank you to Taheerah for the marbling effect, I am loving to create these.

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
                                                                    

21 comments:

  1. Love your marbling technique here. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful piece..got to try this one..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your marbling with sprays is amazing Rahmat! Love the fresh green and white of this card. Awesome details. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great technique and love the fun colour. Love your nails too x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous card love that you used spray to marble who knew !!! The gorgeous green is fabulous as are those wonderful nails of yours.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, Rahmat. I have never tried this technique before, but your beautiful green background makes me want to try it out. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that's gorgeous - I HAVE to try this technique!

    jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the greens, Rahmat! Such pretty marbling! Thanks so much for sharing with us again at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rahmat...I LOVE your green marbling with your fussy cut leaves and yarn. I can imagine how much your students LOVED your marbled nails...way cool! TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is an amazing marbling card Rahmat! Loved how you moved the colour around to get that effect. Your nails are so pretty too, I'm not surprised your students loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You really are a talented whizz with the marbling Rahmat and it certainly creates a wonderful ombre effect. Another beauty in the gallery at Less is More and AAA Cards. Thanks so much for playing along. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card here Rahmat, love your marbling effect and your pretty nails too ;) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wwow what a beautiful card! Love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  14. More beautiful marbling with sprays - I have to try that. And I'm blown away by your gorgeous nails! Thanks for joining us again at CAS Mix Up.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this in green. As for the students - worst case scenario... they will remember you for your nails ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Rahmat what a great look!
    I've heard from this marbling-technique, but never tried it. I think, I now know what I'll make with my kids in their next vacation-time at the end of this month... :-)

    Greetings from
    Wiebke (KomMa-designed)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love that green shade and the effect is fabulous.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the marbling! What a great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great marbling! Pretty results!

    ReplyDelete
  20. This one feels so organic - the spray worked marvellously with the shaving foam technique! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete