Followers

Friday, January 27, 2017

Marbled background with bold flowers

Hey all, I am up with another marble card.
I have used the shaving foam with Heidi Swapp shine spray - gold here, to create the marbled background.
The flowers and leaves are from winnie&walter, so is the sentiment.
I stamped and watercolored the flowers using zig brushes, and distress inks.
The front panel is tilted, and I added a gold strip to one side only.
A few matching sequins to finish off.



The shaving foam technique

Linking this card with:

Muse 
  I am inspired by
- the flower and leaves
- birthday theme
- the background, I created a marbles one instead of PP


HLS Mixed Media January Challenge
I have a few layers on this card.


STAMPlorations Theme January challenge
Used marbling, stamping, water coloring etc on this card.


Simon Wednesday Challenge
A Simple card here
Anything Goes

The Gossip Column #6
Another entry with the shaving foam marble

Mix it Up Challenge
Another entry here
 


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    



14 comments:

  1. Hi Rahmat,

    SOOOO SO happy you joined in this challenge - your cards always inspire me on instagram. I love how adventurous you are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the spray for the marbling technique, will be trying that one! The gold looks fabulous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, shaving cream with gold?! I've never seen that before, but the effect is amazing! So glad you joined us for Muse's 200th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow I just love this with the gold swirls!! This turned out beautiful!! :) Happy weekend! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow a new technique for me and love how it made your background..will have to give it a go !thanks for joining us at Muse this week x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm anxious to trey this is I could ever get a gold refill. I've been waiting on one for months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful Rahmat ! I do not know the shaving foam technique, I have to try that ! I love your gorgeous flower and of course this unusual background ! Clever idea the gold strip on the side of the card ! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card! Such a wonderful design! Love that pretty flower!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card! The shaving foam technique is really great! Thank you for sharing at STAMPlorations Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I’ve never seen using gold refill in a shaving foam technique! The elegant clean and simple style is really eye-pleasing. Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge. Hope to see you next month. Helen Liu, HLSMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW... love how you created your marble background. This card is beautiful mixed media card. THANKS for playing along with STAMPlorations Jan Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simple says it all !! your use of techniques is beautiful....love the card.
    Thankyou for joining us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge ....All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful and subtle - love how that background turned out! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete