Followers

Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Background stamping and water color front with stencil

Hello all, I was able to craft yesterday, despite the jet lag, and messed up body clock. Even though there are are a couple of mistakes I did while creating this card, like forgetting to click the pictures of the process. But sharing the card anyway.

I received some mails while I was away on holidays, so thought of using some from the mail.
I used the rose stamp from Mudra to stamp the background in yellow and green. Then used distress inks with water to create the water color panel.
I actually have the water running down the panel, but I forgot to click a picture of that to show here, only the splatters are visible on the panel.
I am regretting the decision of adding the diecut panel with the butterflies, which had covered the watercolor effect.
Anyways, I used a bamboo stencil in green on the watercolor panel, once again I forgot to click the picture, I have to admit that I am still bit tired after the flight, and concentration is not that great.
The watercolor panel is lined with shimmery green card stock, and the sentiment is from HLS.
A few jewels to finish off.

Linking this card with:

Simon Wednesday Challenge
Anything Goes

HLS Watercolor Challenge
I have a water color panel, and stencil on it


613 Avenue create
Anything Goes

Penny Black and More
Anything Goes

HLS Anything Goes


 
Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
                                                                    

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Rahmat, the colours and whole design of this is so pretty! you are being way too hard on yourself, in spite of the jet lag you have made a truly beautiful card, be proud yourself ;-)

    Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Happy New Year! 🍾
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great creation for our January theme at Penny Black and More challenge and such pretty subtle stamping, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful CAS card Rahmat...It still looks perfect even though made after jet lag...
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with Lorraine! Its beautiful..even though I don't know what's behind the die cut panel, it looks plenty good to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really pretty card, love the roses and beautiful stenciling.
    Thank you so much for joining us this month at Penny Black and More!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very pretty card! I hope you've recovered from your jetlag! Thanks for joining us at HLS Watercolour Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the kind of cheery card I need to see on a cold and dreary day! This will surely become a bright spot in somebody's day! Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that pretty rose stamp and it is so colourful in yellow. Thanks so much for taking the time to share with us at Penny Black & More. Lynn x DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your soft and dreamy watercolour panel and the stencil looks so effective on it. Such a great idea to use the die cut over it and the flower background is so pretty.
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Happy Little Stampers and I hope you will join us again soon.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully stenciled background. This card is guaranteed to warm the heart of the person who receives it.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create this month.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very beautiful! I love your own background. the stamping is beautiful too. Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers January Watercolour challenge! Gloria xx

    ReplyDelete