Followers

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

I am back after a few weeks

Hello friends, wish you all a very happy new year.
I am back from holidays after 2 weeks, and hopefully i will be posting regularly and will try visiting everyone often.
I am finding it bit hard to sit through at the moment, specially since my dad was here. He went back home with us, and we had lots of fun together here, while he was visiting me.

The card I am sharing is the one I made for my dad, and had to hide it from him. His turned 70 on 1st of January.
I shared it on FB and Instagram on the 1st, but I am blogging it today.

I used the stencil from winne&walter, all the goodies which I got from them are still sitting and crying out loud to be used, will surely play with them now!
I used distress inks in shades of blue to sponge the stencil. The 70 was cut on my scanNcut, and then, I masked it leaving a thin line and inked it up using black soot distress ink.
The sentiment is from Happy Little Stamper.
Added the die cut panel using foam adhesive.
A few black jewels to finish off.

We all wrote and gave it my dad on the 1st, he loved the card very much.


Linking this with:

HLS CAS Challenge January
 A simple card using stencil
 

Paru's card Making Challenge
 A CAS card here
 

CAS-ual fridays
 My father's birthday celebration card
 

Love to Scrap challenge
 Anything Goes

Simon Wednesday Challenge
 Anything Goes

Simon Monday Challenge
 New beginning

HLS Anything Goes



Word Art Wednesday
Anything Goes
Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
                                                                    

15 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!! I love the background :) wish your dad a belated happy birthday and a happy new year!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I bet your Dad adored it !

    Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge this week and Happy New Year !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back. Beautiful card today and yes it doesn't surprise me that your dad loved it x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card, Rahmat! Its obvious your dad liked it!! And..glad you are back! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card Rahmat...love those gorgeous colors and that stencil is amazing. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Happy Little Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful Card Rahmat..love the color combo and the design...Wishing you a Very Happy New Year Ahead..
    Lots of love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  7. The stencilled background looks fabulous, Rahmat! I am sure your Dad will have loved this gorgeous card. Glad to hear that you had a good break :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Rahmat, love the colours used.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello, Rahmat!
    I saw your beautiful card over at Simon Says Stamp and I just had to come by to take a closer look. This is really lovely and I love the awesome background pattern.

    It would be such a blessing to have you stop by and also link this card in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Our challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly and we have AWESOME prizes, too. I really hope you will come by to play along with us.
    Blessings,
    Karen L
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your art work is amazing, and I can't thank you enough for stopping by to play along with us. I really hope that you will join us again soon. Our new challenge starts on Wednesday and Simon Says Stamp will be our sponsor for that challenge. You can link up 5 entries per week. I really look forward to seeing more of your amazing art.
      Blessings,
      Karen
      Word Art Wednesday

      Delete
  10. oooh such a delicate project for a dad ! you bet he was touched! beautiful family ties
    thank you so much for entering our anything goes challenge over at Love to Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! Those colours and stencil are fantastic. LOVE the pop of black with the sentiment and numbers. Happy Birthday to your dad. Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love this very much! Great blending of colors and the mask looks so fantastic. Thank you for joining us over Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog's "Anything Goes!" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete