Followers

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

TCC - #65

Hello everyone, a new challenge time at the Card Concept today.

 Isn't this a beautiful inspiration picture?
I was inspired by the colors and patterns on the cushion here.



This is a combined post for my DT inspiration at Uniko as well.

For more details on the card please visit Uniko.

Adding this to Just Us Girls
All over stamping card here
 

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Rahmat!! Love the string of flowers.
    love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Rahmat! I love the cascading flowers, suspended in air! Very pretty!
    Crafty Hugs!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Great way to mix and match different stamp sets.
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Reminds me of the pretty beaded curtains that is so common in India! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Rahmat! Really love your combination of stamps, so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card Rahmat - it reminds me of the 'bead curtain' things my daughter had hanging in her door when she was little. I'm pretty sure it was those colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The strings of flowers make such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous stamping Rahmat. A wonderful use of the challenge colours.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy the simplicity of this card, it really makes my heart happy! Thank you for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete