Followers

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Love from me - Verve

Hello friends, its Thursday already, and my kiddos are almost done with their 1st semester exams, and the break starts tomorrow. Chinese New Year decorations are all around the city, lot of red and gold everywhere, very festive!
Today's card is made using a freebie digital set from Verve stamps, Julee has given a chance to use one of the digital set is called - Love From Me, I love the sentiments, so had to try it. You can find it here.
 I printed it off, slightly big as I wanted the words to be in focus on my card.
Then used the bricks stencil from winnie&walter and inked it using distress ink - hickory smoke.
The 2 hearts are also from the same digi set, I used silver wink of stella on one, and the other tiny one, I colored in red, and then added some translucent wink of stella. A few red jewels to finish off.
That's all, it was a super quick card, and I am loving it.

 Linking this with:

Word Art Wednesday
Another entry here
Anything Goes

Stamplorations January CAS
Another entry here


CASology
joining with some glistening hearts


HLS CAS January challenge
 Another entry here


Inkspirational challenge
 I am joining in with fluttering hearts, when I saw the prompt - it was the fluttering hearts which came to my mind first, so following my lead, and I hope you can see my interpretation.



Verve Stamps
Thank you Julee for this lovely digital set, love the sentiments a lot!

Addicted to stamps and more
 Another card here
 

Make your Monday Challenge
A bit of red on my monotones.

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

18 comments:

  1. I'm loving it too! I really like the monochrome, the brick background..and of course, the big and bold sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!! Totally love the font of this sentiment. What a cool background!!
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rahmat lucky you to have that big sentiment yaay lovely one
    and I always love Brick and this one is one of my fav card from you
    I am sorry was so much to visiting participant as DT member and I am not visiting much friends blog
    but many thanks for your lovely comment Rahmat
    and you are so lucky being published in magazine
    tell me the tip??
    should we send our card to them?? which magazine is it?and how long did you wait..
    please mailing me I am currious hehehe
    selamat malam untuk Rahmat
    salam dari kantor saya
    (still in the office hehe)
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE this design with your gray brick background!! Stunning sentiment and beautifully done card my friend!! So glad you've joined us again for the STAMPlorations CAS challenge!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely design. You have framed your sentiment perfectly with little bits of red and hearts, and I really love your background. Thanks so much for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a marvellous card!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sentiment looks great against the brick background and the fluttering hearts really finish it off.
    Thank you for joining us at Inkspirational Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cleverly you used stencil. I love how you've added color - so soft and brighter sentiment in the area. This gives a beautiful effect luminosity of the image. This card is very beautiful!
    Thank you for sharing with us HLS CAS. Thank you for so many to enter the game.
    BozenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous CAS card!
    Thanks for joining in the fun at Inkspirational Challenges. Do hope you'll join us again :)
    Pia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm loving it too especially the gorgeous greys and the pops of colour a beautiful CAS creation.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, a beautiful design, it's gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Challenges Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely sparkly hearts against the soft background. So happy you could play in the CASology challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the beautiful sentiment and the glittery hearts - thanks for sharing your project at Addicted to Stamps and More

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card...awesome background,sentiment and love the pop up of glitter heart,so adorable...thank you for joining us at ATSM this week
    Zeljka DT xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so gorgeous! Love that brick background and the glitzy hearts. Thanks for sharing a little love with the world. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely background stencil, your big bold sentiment looks really effective against it - a classy kind of graffiti :)
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Happy Little Stampers Clean & Simple Challenge
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great background- beautiful card! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh wow! Simply gorgeous! We are so blessed for your participation in our last Challenge and would love for you to join us again in our current Challenge at Word Art Wednesday. Leaving you with this Scripture inspiration from Colossians 2:6-7 which tells us, "So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live your lives in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness." Have a blessed week.

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete