Followers

Thursday, January 12, 2017

Nail Marble on cards

Photo Heavy Post

Hello blogger friends, its Thursday already, the week is going by pretty fast.
You might have seen that I am doing a lot of marbling. Today's card has Nail marbling on it, it is the same panel I shared on Instagram a few days back. I LOVE nail marble art, and I was completed hooked into it. But today it just a card.

I started with the same technique as for the nails, and instead of dipping the nails, I dipped the white card stock panel, and lifted it up, and TADAA I had this beautiful panel.

Now I had waited more than a day to think it through, to how to use the panel. It's not the size that I could use as a whole base, so I ended up using it as a tag, I used Avery Elle Tag die to cut out a tag.

The theme I chose is Valentine's day, as the colors were calling out loud for it! Well you have to go with the flow. What can I say? ;)

I added a heart stamp sticker from my collection, the colors go pretty well with the tag.
I decided to add a matching satin ribbon to tie the tag, and I LOVE LOVE the way the ribbon hangs!
The base was looking too plain, so I used the stencil from winnie&walter to ink it in velvet rose distress ink.
The happy is also from winnie&walter, and cut out using a maroon shimmery card stock.
I decided to stamp the sentiment on the same card stock, also from w&w.
That is it, all done, and I can say that I am in LOVE this card, specially the colors!!!






Used 3 nail polishes here Copper glittery one, pink, and a dark maroon shade


This photo is just to show the hanging ribbon

Linking this card with:

The Gossip Column - 6

Another entry here

Paru's card Making Challenge
 Another entry here
 

Dies R Us Challenge
 Another entry here
Anything Goes

HLS January Mixed Media Challenge
 I have too many mixed elements and I am hoping the layering on the tag counts!
 

HLS January Anything Goes with Dies 
Another entry with 2 die cuts on my card


STAMplorations January Theme Challenge
 Another entry with all the mixed elements here


CAS Mix Up Challenge
Another entry here, and I am hoping the nail polish counts as liquid colors!
Stamping + Nail Polish  + Stencil/die cutting
 

Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
                                                                    

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card :) i love how the ribbon hangs too!! the marbling technique looks awesome. I want to try it too, the only thing is that i fear the mess and cleaning up afterwards :p will give it a go when i feel brave
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is crazy beautiful! I love what you've finally created - everything fits perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, fun and very creative. Love how you've popped the fabulous marbling tag onto the card x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW this is just awesome! Love that technique and your over all design is fabulous! GREAT JOB! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘Anything Goes with Dies’ challenge at Dies R Us! Please come back again soon!

    Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
    DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please come for a visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What pretty colors and I love that little heart and the polka dot background, Rahmat! Thanks so much for sharing again with us at CAS Mix Up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your gorgeous marbled tag turned into and even more beautiful card, Rahmat. I love all your elements and beautiful color combo for your CAS design. TFS and joining us at CAS Mix Up. Hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  7. FANTASTIC marbled card! Oh love the result :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! simply awesome Rahmat..love your nail marbling card...Infact all the marbling cards you are creating..:)..Thank you so much for joining us at Happy Little Stampers - anything goes with dies. Hugs xx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your color palette, so sweet and cheerful. The nail marbling tag is awesome too. Thanks for playing with us at Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge. Hope to see you next month. Helen Liu, HLSMM DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. This technique looks so interesting! Loved the marble effect and yes, that ribbon looks great! Thank you so much for playing along with us at STAMPlorations this month! :)
    Suchi- DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful... love nail art tooo and this technique is gr8. Love the soft colours ..perfect for valentines...beautiful card, simple yet alluring....
    Thankyou for joining us at HLS Mixed Media Challenge ....All the best.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous gorgeous marbling - the colours work so well together! Thanks for spreading The Gossip on w&w's The Gossip Column!

    ReplyDelete