Followers

Friday, January 20, 2017

Seize the Birthday - Dashes or Doodling

Hello all, I am up with my second card for the Guest Designer Inspiration at Seize the Birthday.

The Toppings is Dashes or Doodling.

Or as always, you can also play with the Anything Goes too
 


I had a lot of thinking for the toppings, I could have chosen the easy way out, and added dashes on any design, but I really chose the hard way, Yup went for doodling. knowing that I am pretty bad at doodling, I still chose to do, well I don't know why, not that I was thinking that I got any better at doodling, simply did it.

I had this Maroon shimmery Card stock with a negative die cut on my desk, and just picked it to do my card.The die cut is from winnie&walter.
I started with adding a white panel to it, and used the bits and pieces left from the negative die cuts.
I used the color pencils from Faber Castell, which are meant for coloring on the dark card colored papers, and doodles some flowers, vines and leaves. I then used a pink felt pen and added tiny flowers all around the base.
I added another black strip to the base, and stamped the sentiment from HLS.
I hope I did an ok job with doodling, as I am not really jumping up and down.





Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
                                                                    

9 comments:

  1. Such a stunning card!! I really love your doodles!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful doodling Rahmat! Hope you are doing well?
    Hugs
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the doodling, Rahmat! I actually thought you had stamped and gone over the flowers with a pencil! Its really great (and I wouldn't have gone with doodling, no matter what!! ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Card Rahmat.. and great job with doodling..it is looking awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design with doodling, Rahmat! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are too funny Rahmat! I think your doodling came out great and apparently I am not the only one! LOL I love your card! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rahmat I can't believe you doodled this entire card, I'm so impressed! Love the white colored pencil on the darker card base.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Rahmat,

    I'm way impressed with your doodling - its so much more original than my "stamped" dashes, so artistic. You did a great job. I love the way you walked us through your process. Gives me good ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so striking! Love your bold pink background and how you did your sentiment - awesome.

    ReplyDelete