Followers

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop - Beaded Hope Necklace

Hello everyone, it is the 17th , and we have the Calling All Sistahs Blog Hop at the Casual Fridays.
This is a collaboration hop with Pretty Pink Posh.
This is a monthly reminder to check yourself for breast cancer.

 

For this Hop Pretty Pink Posh sequins are added in the shop, exclusively for this great cause. These will available with the Calling all Sistahs products.
These sequins are like Limited edition items, once gone they are gone, so if you want to get your hands on, get as soon as possible.


 2 random commenters will win gift certificates to the CAS-ual Fridays store.  Comments must be made by 12am EST on January 19th to be eligible.

Well, my card don't have sequins, as my snail mail is still on its way!
I will use those for the next time!

For my card I am going monochromatic today.
I doodled the necklace and then pierced the paper to add the stitching along with the beads. I used a gold floss and transparent beads.
For the pendant I used the Hope Die cut from CASual Fridays - Calling All Sistahs line, and the sentiment is stamped in parts. I did masking for that.
I didn't wanted to add another panel here, so I used a gold gel pen to draw lines along the edges. That is it.
A very simple reminder card.



Here is the hope order:

Cas-ual Fridays Stamps
Rahmat Gouse <<<<<<<< you are here
Penny Ward
Gwendolyn Estrada
Vicki Dutcher 
 Ceal Pritchett 
 Kara Stainbrook
Sue Nagata
Kimberly Rendino
Susan White
Shona Chambers 
 Lori McAree
Nora Noll
Melissa Miller
Lori Kobular
Lydia Evans
Sandi Pressley
Lisa Lahiff
Mary Moisan
Claire Apostoloff
Kelly Griglione
Theresa Knopf
Jeanne Jachna
Heather North

Your next hop stop is Penny Ward


I am linking this card with:

CASual Fridays
Joining in with all gold and used the stamps from here 
 

Paru's Card Making Challenge
 Another entry here
 

HLS anything goes with dies
 Another entry here
 

Word Art Wednesday
 Anything Goes



Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. Have a great day!

25 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the beads and the 'hope' pendant! Beautiful card! Thanks for the monthly reminder too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Rahmat. Sorry your package didn't arrive yet, but I love the card you came up with while waiting for it. In fact, I want a necklace just like it. :) Thanks for being a part of the Calling All Sistahs blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous CAS card Rahmat. Love that necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a beautiful card! I love the beads on your necklace, what a great idea! It is so unique!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the necklace on this card. I wish I had a necklace just like it to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow this is gorgeous! I love the stitching and beads - eye candy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neat technique and wonderful message.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you stitched the necklace onto the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is so clever! What a great way to make a card necklace! I never would of thought of that. I will be casing this card to make for a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely and unique card, love the technique used
    thanks for sharing and supporting an important cause!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card and so very effective...thought you might have used the pink die cut from your marbling video? Love what you've done and so perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful and very creative CAS creation I love it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the necklace idea. The message is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love love this, what a beautiful,unique and clever card. Hugs Jo

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! What a unique creation!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So so gorgeous!! I love the design! Thank you so much for joining us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty Rahmat! The chain is stunning! Thanks so much for playing Paru’s Card Making Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  18. a very beautiful card
    thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers

    Barb Housner (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the sentiment!
    Thank you for sharing with Happy Little Stampers!
    Susan
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete