Followers

Monday, January 9, 2017

New Stash

Happy Monday everyone, I am up with a card which is made using some new goodies. While I was away, I had quite a few goodies delivered in my mailbox. Today I am using Kitchen Sink Stamps - bluebonnets set. I won this a few weeks ago at the Mod Squad Challenge.
This is a multiple stamping set.
I started with stamping the flower first in shades of yellow, blue and purple, it is a 4- step stamping.
I then used SU - wild wasabi, and momento - olive ink for the leaves.
I thought od doing the same for the base card as well, but these are not done using multiple stamping. I decided to stamp it using 2 stamps from the leaves.
The butterfly is a 3-step, and I used black, orange and red for that.
The sentiment is from winnie&walter.
I rounded one corner, and a few sequins to finish off.


Linking this with:

Mod Squad Challenge
A hello card for here
anything but Christmas

Just Us Girls
New stash used here


AAA Cards
A simple hello card


City Crafter Challenge Blog
A simple hello card.



Simon Monday Challenge
Joining in with new stash
Start Afresh

Simon Wednesday Challenge
 New stash
Something new

Work it Wednesday
 New stash used here
workitwedbanner
Thank you for stopping by, and leaving your kind comments. 
       Have a great day!
                                                                    

8 comments:

  1. New supplies for the stash always make me happy enough to create lots of new cards!
    And you've created such a beautiful card, Rahmat! I love the pretty design - looks like you've used pattern paper! - and the gorgeous colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo, loveliness, Rahmat! Beautiful flowers and I love that 3-step butterfly. CAS-Springy-gorgeousness. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty and fresh! Thank you so much for playing along at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty and the flowers with the sweet butterfly is perfect. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rahmat - what a gorgeous card. Love the background and those blue bonnets are just beautiful. I really like the unusual shaped leaves. Great finish with that butterfly and of course you have to add some bling. Fabulous! Thanks for joining in with us this week at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those flowers are gorgeous and your design is perfect to showcase them! Your background is so pretty, too with the stamped leaves. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, beautiful stamping.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good stamp choice from KSS - I love that one. Your card is beautiful, wonderful design and beautiful use of color. Your background is gorgeous too!! Great take on the challenge, thanks so much for playing along with us this week over at the Mod Squad!

    Judy ~Challenge Host

    ReplyDelete