Followers

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

CNY - Cherry blossoms and lanterns

Hello blogger peeps! Hope everyone is doing great, January is flying by so quickly, at least for me. My helper isn't working with us starting this month, and I decided to take a chance to do all the work by myself, as there are only 4 of us and my kiddos are already in their teens, the house is clean all the time. BUT, it is getting to me slowly now!!!! LOL...i cannot blame anyone for this.
I am not used to do the full work all by myself, for the last 15 years. All I was doing was cooking, and other small errands.
Anyways, I find my creativity is getting lost in between all these chores, and I often find myself bit tired of the routine ;)
Sorry to take you all topic, but lets go back to the card now.

Chinese New Year is just round the corner, kiddos are in exam week, a d Friday our break starts. with the CNY mood, I made another card using the Mama Elephant - lunar wished stamps. This time I have used a white front.
I stamped and colored the cherry blossom branch and flowers using various coloring mediums.
Same for the lanterns too. The kitty is stamped on a gold card stock and fussy cut to add. The sentiment is stamped in black, and a few more scattered cherry blossoms. I added some Nuvo Gold Mousse around the edges in an uneven fashion. used a red textured base.



Linking this with:

TIMEOUT Challenge
 I was inspired by Ksenja's card here - branch, I have just used it as my starting point for this card
 

Take it Make it
 Another entry here
Anything Goes

Polkadoodles challenge
 A CNY card here
Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday
 A CNY card here
Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!
                                                                    

11 comments:

  1. Ohhoo..I get you! Must be hard for you to get back to the routine! Your card is fab- perfect for Chinese New Year! :)
    Hugs
    Suchi xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love that lil critter :)
    Cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card with the cite kitty..love the flowers..And the lanterns remind me of the ones you posted a few days back on Insta..
    Love
    Richa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rahmat, I love it! I really enjoy your oriental style while CASEing my card. Thank you so much. - Sweet Kobylkin

    ReplyDelete
  5. TOOOO cuutee
    love that all on your card the cat the cherry blossom and the lampion
    cantik sekali kartunya
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a cute little card. Thanks for taking part over at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE!! This is absolutely DARLING!! I really love the colors on your design here! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very fun card for the new year! I love hoe you used the branch from the CASE card but really made it your own - thanks so much for playing along with us at Time Out! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card for the Chinese New Year! Thanks for joining us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chinese style is very nice!
    Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge
    We look forward to seeing you again next time.
    Hugs,
    creativEle

    ReplyDelete