Followers

Friday, December 12, 2014

Pink lacey girly greetings

Hello everyone, sharing a card, which I just finished making.  Another card which I can use for new year wishes.
I used a pale turquoise textured base, and a baby pink front. I did some feathers stamping using the pewter colored sparkly pigment ink, these feather stamps are from STAMPlorations.
I had used pattern paper to die cut the flowers and leaves. I decided to add a crochet lace, and arranged the flowers above it, and the sentiment is from Kaisercraft. I had tilted the whole front panel.
That's it, hope you like it.


You can see the sparkly feathers in here.


Linking this card with:

STAMPlorations Anything goes
 Used the feathers from the trendy feather set to stamp the background.


Kraft Zone 
 I am going with twines, winter(my sentiment is related to winter), stamping.


Lulupu
 Playing here after a while, the Prima thing kind of hand-cuffed me for not participating, glad it is something different now.  I am going with both the picture and colors.


CAS(E) this Sketch



Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!


4 comments:

  1. Oh, this is beautiful! Wonderful take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful detail on this design!
    Thanks for joining the fun at CASE this sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the texture in your base card and I love those sparkly feathers too Rahmat! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Super card Rahmat.. Love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete