Followers

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Candy cane wishes

Hello everyone, I am not posting everyday nowadays, as I am taking the time to study as mentioned earlier, I am back to school to get a bachelor's in education., running a household and raising 2 teenagers and school plus working some days...its bit crazy at times.

Today, I am back with a card today, I was inspired by a few challenges.

I started with a textured base card, and a white front panel, decided to use a textured front too. I used Tim Holtz Burlap stencil, and inked the front a bit with red pigment ink. I had used some holiday series pattern paper which is sitting in my stash for along time, to fussy cut the candy canes. The sentiment is also from the pattern paper, I had used it as a tag, added a jingle bell, and secured everything with a twine.
A few blings to finish off. I also added a tiny angel to go with it. It'

s a simple card, and I hope you all love it :)


A different angle!


Linking this card with:

Crazy for CAS
 The pattern paper is old and was sitting in my stash for a long time now.


CAS on Sunday
I have kept the sketch the same, didn't change it at all :)

Just Us Girls
I hve used different elements on this card, such as textured card stock, stencils, sponging, twines, metal, and sequins, and blings.


Curtain Call
The moment I saw this picture, I knew right away what I was making.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

16 comments:

  1. Oh.... so lovely! You have such a way with being able to create clean and simple designs that still are so texturally gorgeous and inventive. LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is darling. Great take on the photo. Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Love your textured background. Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that textured background with the stenciling and all of your added elements! Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for joining us over at CFC and CAS on sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boy oh boy you sure do sound busy!! I hope you get some time off for Christmas and are able to relax. Your card is fantastic and love the way you did the background. Those candy canes are perfect for the Curtain Call challenge too. Have a wonderful Christmas and I hope you have a happy and healthy 2015!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your studies, Rahmat... love the texture you've created ... really fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love the textures, looks great! Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your little angel is very cute -- nice bg also - Thanks for joining in at JUGS~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! Love how there is lots to this card, but everything works together beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Rahmat. Love those SWEET candy canes. The textures background looks amazing.Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is super fun! Love the design!
    Thanks for playing with us at Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on being The Show Stoppers at the Curtain Call Challenge your card rock and really full fill the challenge...you deserve it Rahmat
    Now bahasa Indonesia
    apa kabar.

    Lama juga Rahmat tiga tahun ada di Indonesia
    Di kota apa?Saya dulu tinggal di Kota Jakarta.
    Hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete