Followers

Thursday, December 11, 2014

2 different sunburst card

Hello everyone, sharing 2 cards after few days. Of lately card making has taken a second seat, I am studying diligently :), and not really jumping up and down to make cards nowadays, my mojo is somewhat not there....hopefully it will be back soon.

I made 2 cards, both are made using my handmade sunburst stencil. The first one up is a monochromatic color scheme.

I chose a white base, and a shiny silver card front, and heat embossed the sunburst in silver color, and a simple sentiment.






Linking this card with:

Just us Girls



CASology





A second card, this is a custom made card on request, not sharing for any challenges. Sharing it just for fun. I decided to give a colorful sunburst here, used yellow, orange and red pigment inks to create that, and few blings to finish off, and a heat embossed sentiment.






Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

8 comments:

  1. Two AMAZING cards, Rahmat. Your sunburst is awesome! Love the silhoutte too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beautiful cards!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your designs definitely shine! I'm loving the dark silhouette of that ballerina against the bright bold sunburst!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rahmat, this is a very lovely design. Love both of the cards. I saw this stencil and was wondering what to do with it and this is a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful - love the artistic feel of the silver, just gorgeous! So glad you joined us at CASology this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love the shine on your silver card!! WOW!! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week, so glad that you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely beautiful! I love the simplicity of both of these, Rahmat! I love it when something so simple is so perfect! :)
    Thanks so much for joining us over at CASology again!

    ReplyDelete