Followers

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Guest Designer - Crazy for CAS

Hey everyone, today I am guest designing for Crazy for CAS.
The challenge is Anything goes, since it is a CAS challenge blog, all you have to do is create anything CAS and you can play along. I hope you stop by at the blog and play.

I chose a textured white card base, and then I did some stenciling with Tim Holtz burlap stencil in red. Added a die cut fabric heart, and the sentiment on a tag, and few rhinestones to finish off. Its a super simple card, I hope you all like it.


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely Burlap Tim Holz that you used...I never seen it and it looks great with that heart from Fabric... nice add of rhinestone...and lovely sentiment...great GDT card...hope to see you again at my Blog...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pretty Cas card and the texture in the background looks fab too:) Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how simple this is, Rahmat, but you've crammed in so much texture! Loving the fabric heart :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks cool :) great texturing on the BG

    ReplyDelete