Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Dry Embossed snow card

Good Morning everyone! My second post of the day, if you looking for my ATSM DT post please click here.

I was inspired to make a One layer card this morning, since yesterday evening I am trying a technique, and thought of using a part of it for this card. I am trying the inking of embossing folder and running in my big shot and then inking the the embossed front...it is a simple technique with stunning results....however on this card, I had just used it partially....I inked a part with a pale blue ink and partially embossed my card front. I have kept the embossed front plain white, and added some translucent glitter glue for the snow effect.

I used Pale Ochre ink to do the fingerprint deer family, and doodled around the other parts. We are a family of 4, so subconsciously I ended up with four finger prints... LOL
The sentiment is from Kaisercraft, and added few pearls for finishing touches.



Linking this card with:

Addicted to CAS
 I hope deer family counts too as a family :D


Less is More
 Its a one layered card with snow.
 SNOW

Lawnscaping Challenge
 It is a Christmas card.

CASology
 Its a One layer snow card, with so many things going on , it is still a CAS card with plenty of white space.
 

Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

17 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Rahmat! Love your creativity. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable and so expertly done. Love your embossing and especially love your reindeer family. Thanks for playing along at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha - how cute are those fingerprint deer?! What a great use of an embossing folder. I don't have any embossing or die machines, but I have my fingers crossed for Christmas. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your family of deers! That technique turned out perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card makes me smile, it is simply adorable! Thanks for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea to use fingerprints! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so inspirational Rahmat and a super cute snowy card.
    Love how you've used the fingerprint technique
    Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
    Sarah xx
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rahmat what a fabulous one layer creation! Love the texture and the fingerprint family
    Thank you so much for joining us this week at LIM
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a unique and clever card! i love the snowy ground!! thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is great fun Rahmat, I love those little reindeer faces!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  11. Rahmat how adorable is this--wonderful and creative! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Rahmat your texture snow is so lovely and great idea
    that reindeer family is sooo cuuutee and clever idea too..
    lovely snow card..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card, love the embossing
    ️Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping.
    Merry christmas :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so fun and creative! I just love your deer, Rahmat. What a clever idea. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Rahmat. Congrats on your win at ATCAS. I look forward to hearing from you. xx Kathryne

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful and very fun card. Congratulations on winning, fully deserved.
    Happy new year
    Bozena

    ReplyDelete
  17. SO cool! Thanks so much for playing along with us at ATCAS :)

    ReplyDelete