Followers

Friday, December 19, 2014

A soft background

Hey everyone, its a cold morning here, drizzling and about 5 degree Celcius..well not as cold as some other parts of the world, but it is still.
I am sharing a card which I made yesterday evening, I chose a white base and stamped the STAMPlorations feathers in silver pigment ink to create a background. Then I added a die cut flower and leaves. I used a white textured card stock to die cut the leaves, then I stamped the feather stamp randomly, and sponged it with green pigment ink
The flower is die cut from an inked embossed card stock, so it had dimension on it.
I added few black rhinestones to finish of the flower, the sentiment is also from STAMPlorations trendy feathers.
Its  avey simple card like all my other cards, and I do hope you all like it.



This is what I have used for the flower.


the leaves.


Linking this with:

STAMPlorations Biweekly Challenge



STAMPlorations Anything goes


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Rahmat! I love the design and all that depth!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. The bright flower stands out beautifully against the soft BG. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Rahmat - the subtle feather background is wonderful for your pretty flower!
    Thanks for linking up with us at STAMPlorations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That Background really cool and lovely flower..Adorable card Rahmat...very stricking flower color

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the silver feather background and the wonderful texture on the leaves, Rahmat! Thanks so much for playing along at STAMPlorations sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah so pretty ! Love the feathered BG :) Hope u have a very Happy New Year ! and yes thank you for sharing with STAMPlorations !

    ReplyDelete