Followers

Monday, December 1, 2014

Kylie's Christmas Cards Inspiration Challenge

Hi there everyone! Need a little inspiration to make last minute Christmas Cards?
 Kylie (owner of Addicted to Stamps and More & Addicted to CAS) have a challenge that is going to run here on her blog until the 21st of December which is only for Christmas Cards. Any style you like, just make sure it is a Christmas Card.
The prize on offer will be a watermark and signature valued at $40
Kylie has created a beautiful watermark for me to use on my projects, she has just made it the way I wanted it to be, have a close look at my watermark, it is gorgeous, did you see the letter "R"?, I simply adore it. If you are interested in getting one done, kindly visit Kylie's blog for more information, its inexpensive and stunning! you will love it!

Ok now to the card.
I chose a textured glittery white card base, and stamped the feather from STAMPlorations Trendy feathers, to create a wreath. I inked up with brick fire, and forest moss distress inks in a random way and stamped the wreath, and finished it off with few blings.
I added the sentiment from Kaisercraft on a wood grain red pattern paper, I had heat embossed it in white, pardon me for the Merry part, I heat embossed 3 times but it comes out just like that, I don't know why. Its  a pretty simple looking card, hope you like it.

Linking this card with:

STAMPlorations Anything goes Challenge
Used trendy feathers to create the wreath.



Just us Girls


Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind  feedback :) Have a great day!



11 comments:

  1. Well, that's certainly creative, Rahmat! Absolutely love how you used the feathers to create a Christmas wreath!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! I love your wreath and the sparkly bling. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe you used feathers to create your wreath!! Simply amazing and sooooo creative! Wow, Rahmat! Thanks so much for joining me in my Christmas Card challenge - much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow how creative to use feathers! So very clever and it looks amazing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant way to use the feather stamp, Rahmat! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Love the way you used the feather stamp for creating wreath..Beautiful card.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a brilliant way to use the feathers, very beautifully done !

    ReplyDelete
  8. may I tell you sooo smart using that feather stamp Rahmat..I was looking and looking again and realized it is a Feather stamp from Stamplorations..yeah clever made Rahmat my friend..great DT card..hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool using that feather to create a wreath! It turned out beautifully. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous water colored wreath - Thanks so much for joining in with us at JUGS and STAMPlorations

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is AMAZING!!! Love it Love it!! It would also be great if you linked up to the Stampin Celebration Challenge my friend!! http://stampincelebrationblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete