Followers

Friday, September 4, 2020

My Illustration to digital stamp - a new start

 Hello friends, I am up a special post today.

I have converted my illustration to a digital stamp and made a card. From now on, occasionally you will see my illustrations in digi form.

I simply printed it off and used the Prismacolor pencils to color it.

The sentiment is from SSS






Linking this with:
For me September is start of my digital stamps

Anything Goes

Anything Goes


Anything Goes

Stamp it

          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       


6 comments:

  1. You are very talented! I love this illustration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Rhamat! Your Digi stamp is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your illustration and your Prisma coloring is wonderful! So bright and eye-catching. We are so pleased that you joined us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful drawing!! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing project! Thanks so much for sharing with us in our challenge over at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog this month! We appreciate you joining us!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTSCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete