Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Silhouette hands

 Happy Sunday friends, I am with a simple masculine card today.

It happens to be our 21st anniversary and I made this for my husband.

My daughter helped me draw these hands digitally and the sentiment is also printed digitally, these are my favorite words.

All i did was add sewing to the hands outline in white and I sewed a heart as well. I just added a few score lines to finish it off.






Linking this with:

Aud Sentiments challenge

Anything Goes with sentiment

Tuesday Throwdown

Anything Goes


          Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

3 comments:

  1. Happy wedding anniversary, Rahmat! My heartfelt wishes to you both to live a long and happy life together! And what a beautiful and meaningful card card you've made to mark the occasion! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations with your marriage! Your card is a beautiful picture and also with a sentiment: totally good for our challenge! Thank you for sharing on Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog, we hope you'll join us again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary.. Awesome card and that you drew the hands and love the color choice. I am so glad you shared over at Aud Sentiments. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete