Followers

Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Stencils and Sewing - Uniko Brand Ambassador Inspiration

Hello Friends, I am up with some more stenciling and sewing on Uniko. Today I have used Uniko stencils for this.

For the first card I chose the Mehndi Mandala stencil and inked it up in black soot distress ink, and then pierced the holes along the negatives around the design to add stitches. I stitched a green flower sequin for the center.

I then trimmed the panel and added green glitter strip to the top and bottom.

The sentiment is from Birthday wishes set.






Adding this with:


The second card is made using the Natures treasure II stencil and mask
I used a circle mask and then added the leaves around it.
I inked these leaves in fall colors, and then added the stitches with a brown floss. I used outlined start sequins to stitch around the circle to create a frame.
The sentiment is partly from stash and the the "friend" is from All Occasion sentiments #3.





Linking this with:
Framed sentiment here
Frame it

           Thank you for stopping by, I really appreciate your kind feedback. Have a great day!     

                                                       

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful!! I didn't think you'd used black ink for stencilling in the first card - it is kinda subdued by the colors from the stitching! So very beautiful! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards! I love those green die cut leaves~ thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete